Industrial Land sales LA01

Industrial Land sales LA01
Ben Luc, Bến Lức, Long An Province, Vietnam
For Sale - Industrial Land For Lease/Sale
1000 sq.m

Industrial Land Sales LA01.

A good industrial land for sales in Long An, Viet Nam. Located right on National Road No.1 to Mekong Delta, it takes about 40 minutes to downtown of Ho Chi Minh City, close to sea port systems and easy to access to the South of Viet Nam.

Leasing/selling price:

No Content Description
  Location TD Industrial Park in Long An province, Viet Nam
  Land Area (L:W) Depends on client’s demand.
  Unit Price for leasing 1.500.000VND /m2 (Cleaned industries)
  Land Used term to September, 2061 (48 years)
  Payment term Pay in 4 – 6 months.–       Sign MOU, Investor will payment deposit 10%  of contract value–       1st: Receive Investment Certificate, payment 30% (total: 40%)–       2nd: Sign contract, payment 30% (total: 70%)–       3rd: Land Handover, payment 25% (total: 95%)

–       4th: Receive Land Use Rights: payment 05% (total: 100%)

  Fees –       Infrastructure Maintenance: 750VND/m2/month x Total land–       Water: 9,500 VND/m3,–       Waste water treatment: 7,500 VND/m3 (clean industries) – 8,500 VND/m3 (dyeing, plating industries) * 80% water volume, accordance to column B of the QCVN 40:2011/BTNMT–       Electric: Price of Gov. (1,305 VND/kwh – normal hour)–       Telephone: Price of VNPT Co.,Ltd
  Assistance FOC: Business Registration, Investment Certificate, Tax code, Seal…Consultancy, Support: Announcement, Export, Import Duties, Environmental Document, Design, Construction, Fire Protection, Construction Permits, Completion of construction works, own of construction works.Provide:  Preferential pricing on all building materials from Dong Tam Group for the construction of warehouse such as drain pipes, concrete piles, ceramic & granite tile, roof tile, paint, window and sanitary wares.
  Other information –       WWT: Complete on June, 2014 – 5.000m3/day.–       Water Supply: 17.000m3/day, now.–       Electric Power: 101 MVA (Ben Luc Station) + 40 MVA (Rach Chanh Station).
  Note –    This quote expires 30/12/2013–    Above price, charges are not included 10% VAT yet.

 

Note: The above price is subject to change without prior notice.

Please contact us for its details and available spaces.

Terms of Services: We, PD Real Estate Co., Ltd will take one percent (01%) of total selling price from the buyer for successful recommendation. The commission will be paid by the buyer to PD Real Estate Co., Ltd, when the buyer signs the buying/selling contract or pays security deposit, whichever comes earlier. 

Mr. Eric LE

Introducing Eric LE, an estate agent of exceptional note. Eric LE’s involvement with real estate in…
Know More

Contact








    captcha

    Latest properties

    Mr. Eric LE